Our book is being read by the Multicultural Kid Blogs Bookclub this Spring and we’re having fun hearing all the reactions and new ideas from readers. Join the conversation at any of these great blogs or on the Google+ Discussion Board and watch for new posts on the other chapters. So far what I’ve learned is that we are NOT the only family to bribe their kids, repeatedly, with afternoon ice cream. Some things really are universal!
- Chapters 1 and 2: Planning and Building Anticipation at Dad’s the Way I Like It
- Chapter 3: Packing at Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Chapter 4: In the Airport and on Board at Kid’s Yoga Stories
- Chapter 5: Living on the Loose at MarocMama
- Chapter 6: Learning as You Go at SpanglishHouse
- Chapter 7: The World’s Best Travel Journal at Spanish Playground
- Chapter 8: Making Memories Stick at The European Mama
- Chapter 9: Finding the World in Your Own Backyard at KidWorldCitizen
- Finale Q&A: Best questions we’ve been asked so far and our answers at ChasingTheDonkey (plus a giveaway!)
And check out all the cool stories at the link-up on the bottom of the bookclub page, where you can link up your own travel story or travel tips post. Thanks multicultural kid bloggers for a fantastic literary adventure. No authors could ask for more!